Woo hoo - Christmas is over! LOL

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I just did NOT have the Christmas spirit this year so I for one am very happy its over! I sure hope I am more into it next year because I really don't like being a scrooge. I think it was because I had no time off this year and had to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas day, which I never have had to do before. Since I have a new job, I didn't get to ask off this year because they already had too many people off. Luckily I only worked 4 hours on Christmas day, but still it was 4 hours too many for me. Then, 2 days after Christmas my nephew got married. They had a very small wedding. They looked so adorable. They really make such a cute couple. I took a bunch of pictures at the wedding but unfortunately they didn't turn out so great because I had to take them with no flash and no tripod so most were blurry. I'll share a couple with you though - the first is of the bride and groom, and the second is of my two children at the reception. I'm pretty happy to get a picture of my two kids together -that hardly ever happens anymore! Anyway - hope you are all enjoying your weekend. If you got some fun scrappy things, have fun playing! Talk to you soon!
Steph

3 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

I am with you Woohoo! Here's to a great new year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Sooo glad it's over!! Never thought it would be this year, really seemed to drag until it was almost over.
Have a Happy New Year and talk to you soon,
Dottie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Love the new skin for your blog! Very pretty and blue! I love it! I like to change mine every once in awhile, I get bored easy! Talk to you soon :D

Dottie