7 days into January already!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where does the time go? It seems like it was just Christmas and now it is already January 7! Have you all been busy so far this year? Do you have your resolutions all on a list and ready to be met? I have a few for the year - for starters I want to find a job that not only pays my bills, but has BENEFITS. I want to take a vacation and actually get paid for being off work. If I am sick I want to say I can "call in sick", instead of having to worry about making up that day because I don't have any real time off. Its the little things in life. LOL Another resolution of mine is to spend more time with my friends. Friendships are so important in life, so why do I not make more time to spend with mine? Just last night I went out with one of my very best friends for dinner. I always have so much fun with her and it seems that we hardly ever get to see each other. It reminds me that I really need to do it more often. Another goal of mine that I always seem to have first thing in January and then by February it is long since forgotten is to actually try to get in better shape. Of course, eating healthy and exercising are not things I am really totally committed to but I do dream that one day I will be able to lose weight and look better. I find that the older I get the more I eat poorly and gain weight. I use to be thin back in the day - hopefully some day I can be that way again! I will have to dig up an old pic of me when I was thin and post it. People who didn't know me back then will be so surprised in the difference between then and now! Well - its off to bed for me. Hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday! Talk to you soon!
Steph

3 comments:

Christie said...

Hi Steph! I'm sending you new job vibes. Can you feel them? lol!
I'm sure something will come up for you. I know how sucky it is looking for a job.

Anonymous said...

Kim, if you looked on my blog, you saw my resolutions, and yes, losing weight was number 1!! Haven't done so well lately, it seems we're always grabbing something in the way of fastfood because someone always has to be somewhere. Oh well, not ready give up yet! Talk to you soon and my psychic ability to send finding job mojo is working at top speed.
Dottie ^_^

Unknown said...

Kim, bad news, my blog crashed and burned! Made a new one @ http://myblog2point0.blogspot.com/. Delete Dotsblog and all My Blog 2.0, okay. What a pain in the ----, kept getting this error code 2bknw and get help from blogger. When I went to 'get help', it said 'we're sorry, blogger is unable to identify error', what the heck, so new blog is born

Dottie :-)