Some Thursday fun.

Thursday, December 18, 2008




OK - I got up this morning and went into my scraproom/office to go to work, and this was sitting on my desk. My DH left it there last night when he got home from his office Christmas party (I was already sound asleep when he got home). So I opened it up to see what was inside:








And then my dog came into my office to see it too.
I think she thought it was a giant toy or something. LOL








Don't mind the mess in the room. and don't you just LOVE the desk? Its my cheapo desk from K-Mart. I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the job, so I didn't want to invest a lot of money in equipment, so I got the cheapest one I could find. The keyboard tray was way too small and when you type all day, you have to have room for the keyboard and mouse without constantly fumbling around for stuff, so I made a make-shift keyboard tray extender. haha I went out and bought a piece of foam board, cut it in half, glued it together to make one long sheet, and this now sits on my keyboard tray and holds my mouse and keyboard. It works well, and if I want to get rid of it, all I have to do is take it off the desk and pitch it. Speaking of making things. . . my DD is home from college for winter break, and she comes into my office this afternoon and says she has nominated me to make scrapbooks for her entire floor of her dorm. I thought she was kidding, but I am now thinking she is very serious. She says "they don't have to be big or anything". Hmmmm - how much free time does she think I have, anyway? hehe
Well - hope you are all having a great Thursday. Tomorrow is FRIDAY. Yay! We almost made it through another work week!
Talk to you soon!
Steph

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I swiped your slide show link and put Kirsten cheerleading pics in a slide show. It looks cute. I kind of carried away with my blog today, just can't seem to settle and turn off the computer. Say hi to Heather for us, hope she's having a fun break!!

Dottie