Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 31, 2008

For everyone out there who is taking a little one trick or treating - I hope you have a great time! My "little ones" are 15 & 19 so we are well past that phase ! Though they are both getting costumes and one is actually going trick or treating tonight. LOL As for me . . . I plan to sit around the house and not do a darn thing!!! It was my last day at my current job so it has not been the best one- a day full of tears! I wondered if I was possibly having a breakdown. LOL Every time someone would tell me good bye I would burst into tears. Boy am I glad to be home and away from that finally! I am taking next week off. I am so happy about that. Finally - a week all to myself - I can do whatever I want when I want to! I hope to get some scrapbooking done finally! I haven't had much time to be creative lately and I really miss that. Anyway - hopefully my posts will finally start to be a bit more uplifting - I have been such a basket case lately that i know they have been kind of depressing to read. Sorry about that! Guess I just don't handle change well. hehe Anyway - hope you all are having a fun halloween - eat some candy for me!
Talk to you soon!

0 comments: