Happy Sunday!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

So much going on this weekend. My DS starts his first day of his sophomore year tomorrow and he is NOT happy about it! LOL He rather enjoys his summers off and going back is always such a depressing thought! He now has his drivers permit and today he is trying his hand at driving on one of the busiest streets in our city with my DH. Right now he only wants one person in the car with him, because he still is a bit uneasy about the whole driving thing. So I am waiting patiently at home to hear how he did!

Also on our agenda . . . one week from yesterday, my DD moves into her dorm - her first year away from home. She is sooooo looking forward to it. Its funny how both my kids have such different views on going back to school! She, like most 19 year olds, thinks she is so grown up and is ready to be on her own. We shall see how she handles the responsibilities. I hope well, but I have to admit - I am very nervous about the whole situation!!! Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well for her!

I'm still on the job hunt. I haven't been told when my current job will end but lately it has been very slow at work, and that really really really concerns me. I sure hope I find something soon that is more stable than my current situation! Finding a job these days is so very hard. Wouldnt you think working at a place and putting in your all for 7 years (plus 7 years there previously) would count for something? They say healthcare is the place to be - but I actually work in a hospital. I am seriously thinking healthcare is NOT the place for me to be anymore.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Talk to you soon!
Steph

0 comments: