Late breaking news . . .

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My SIL called me tonight to tell me that there was a special sale going on at Sears for "friends and family" where they get an extra discount on things in the store. No - we don't work at Sears nor do I know of any family there. BUT . . . they were also having other events going on, including a Guitar Hero contest. She called to tell me this because she thought my DS should enter - he absolutely loves Guitar Hero and has won one other contest playing the game. So, my DH took him to the store to see if he could enter. He played, left his phone number and came home. Well - guess what? He won! He is so happy right now - here is a picture of him with his winnings. He is grinning ear to ear tonight! (in between playing the new Aeorsmith Guitar Hero game with his new guitar!). I think this was an absolutely wonderful end to his summer vacation, don't you!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Steph! I know he doesn't know me, but tell him that internet friend of yours says, "Congrats!!!!"

Christie said...

Hi Steph. I'm just testing how my name comes up with this new google acct I have now.