Something old is new again!

Thursday, August 7, 2008


I have been playing lately with an old toy of mine - my iPAQ. I use to use it all the time and put everything in the calendar religiously. Then one day I lost everything on it, and it lost its fun. LOL I still used it from time to time, but it eventually ended up in a drawer, where it sat for quite a while. I found it while I was looking for something I wanted to pack for our trip to Chicago in June. Ever since then, I have been using it a lot more. It is pretty old - in fact, I think I got it in 2002, but so far it still works pretty well (as long as I remember to charge it regularly since thats how I lost all my data before!!!). Last week, I was on Amazon looking for a wi-fi SD card for it and found one for $29.99. Thats a pretty good deal - when they first came out they were around $100.00. It doesnt work at home with my wi-fi - haven't figured out that one yet - BUT it does work at my office with the wi-fi there. Of course, when I go to my favorite websites - such as CK, the page doesnt fit on the screen well - but its still fun to play with. I'm a geek - I admit it. Gotta love those fun little gadgets!

I hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday - tomorrow is FRIDAY. WOOO HOOOO. I love Fridays - or should I say I LOVE THE WEEKENDS!!! Talk to you soon! Steph

0 comments: