Almost 1/2 way there!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I received this puzzle piece yesterday in the mail! Yay! Isn't it gorgeous? This one is from Noel (Noel Joy). I always love what she creates and this puzzle piece is no exception! Not only is she a great scrapbooker, she is super sweet. If you look through a CK magazine, you will most likely see one of her creations! I remember when I first started posting on CKMB, I sent Noel a PM asking her all kinds of newby questions and she didn't hesitate to answer them for me, even though she had tons of other stuff going on at the time. Don't you just love the little bird on the front of this piece? I think it is soooo cute!

I am so happy with this little project. Thanks Detta for the great idea! (I know I keep thanking you, but I seriously am so excited about my puzzle!)

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comments:

noel joy said...

yeah! i'm glad it came & that you like it! :)