Its a blizzard here!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wow – what a difference a day makes! LOL Yesterday I was out shopping for gifts, not even wearing a winter coat. It was a little chilly without one, but not too bad since I was running in and out of stores. I had more shopping to do but thought I would do it today instead. Well . . . that is NOT going to happen! its cold, windy, snow is blowing everywhere, and its really hard to see! So I did the next best thing – took pictures! :)  You know how I love to do that! I just wanted to do a quick post and show some of the ones I took this morning. Of course, there is one of my little girl in there – she had to model her Santa hat and collar. :) 

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Talk to you soon!storyboard for blog

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim!

Excellent images Kim! Especially love the spider web, too cool!!

Dottie :)