Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello everyone! Just a quick note for now . . . I am taking a photoshop e-course and wanted to spread the word. You can still get in on this one - today is the first day. The class is totally free and is open to anyone who signs up. I think she is holding the class open until tomorrow so you can sign up until then. If you can't take it this time, I think she offers it periodically, so maybe you can do it next time. I think it is a basic class - but I figure any class that teaches photoshop for free is worth checking into. You never know what you might learn! :) You can find more information here:

Kim Klassen Cafe

.
I just wanted to post this real quick, in case anyone was interested. I need to get back to work now, so I will post more later! Have a great Monday! :)

Oh - and I hope you remembered to set your clocks back an hour so you aren't late for anything! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I would have seen this ealier!!

Dottie :)