If only . . .

Sunday, February 15, 2009

every day could be a weekend! LOL Its been a fun, laid back one. Yesterday I ran errands - ALL DAY. Seriously, I left the house at 9:30 a.m. and returned home at 3:30 p.m., and still had one more place to go after that. I went everywhere - Michaels, Joann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, Kohls, Shopko, Sam's Club, Wal Mart, Target - by the time I got home my feet were throbbing. Then I made dinner and crashed! Today was spent scrapping in the morning and this afternoon, I cleaned up my scrap table. I can see the glass now! Yay! It seems to collect things as quickly as my house collects dust. One minute I have a desk and the next it is full of stuff and I can only see a tiny little part of the desk. It seems that every time I scrap I am trying to use a little tiny space to scrap on because everything in my room has managed to land on my desk. Its funny because when I took a class at Archivers a while back, my work space there was like that too! LOL Maybe thats just how its suppose to be for me. We just got back a little while ago from Steak & Shake. We went with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. Then I wrapped up a care package to send to my DD at school. I have all kinds of fun stuff in the box - including very belated valentines stuff! (I know - bad bad mom!!!). I got the cutest bookmarks at Barne's & Noble with dogs on them, so I stuck those in there along with candy, a pair of socks, and a desktop photo thing which holds some 4 x 6 pics. I put the cute little pic of Lexi in it for her. I didn't have a box for it all to fit, so I went out to the garage and took the box that garbage bags were in. I'm sure she will appreciate getting a box of Hefty bags as a gift. LOL So I wrapped it all up in brown packing paper and addressed it, taped the heck out of it, too. Then she calls me a few minutes ago and asks if I packed her new medicine. I got it 2 weeks ago and keep forgetting to send it to her! Well wouldn't you know it was NOT in the box? So guess what - I unwrapped the box, put the medicine in it and wrapped it back up. The things I do for my kids! That sucker is going in the mail tomorrow before she remembers something else I need to send her!

Well - I am off to do some stuff before the evening is over. Hope you are all having a great Sunday! Talk to you soon!
Steph

1 comments:

Christie said...

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday! And I do that kind of thing with packages all of the time. lol