Sharing a card I made today.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009


OK - we are big Hello Kitty fans at my house (at least my DD and me!). I found a H.K. Sizzix die this weekend and made this card for my DD. I doubt that she visits my blog so I will share it here. I used pink cardstock from Michaels (the stack in the Valentine's section), my new Martha Stewart heart border punch ( I love this punch - its so cute!), a Studio G stamp for the inside (the heart), and my Slice machine with the Noteworthy cartridge to make the tag inside. Oh - and I used American Crafts ribbon on the inside too. I made this this afternoon after I took my little princess to the vet for her yearly appointment. She had a good appt. - she lost 1 pound since last year which the vet thought was good. She had to get 2 shots and have a heartworm test. She was so brave and didn't even cry once. Ever since she had her bladder surgery a little over a year ago, when I take her in for any appt. she hides her little head in my arm when they do things to her. It breaks my heart! Now I am off to finish up some laundry that I started earlier. Hope you are all having a great Tuesday!
Steph

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kim!

Your Hello Kitty card is so cute!! Kirsten loved it!! You know Kim, Hello Kitty is supposed to be the next cool thing, because of the O'bama girls, including Michelle, really, really like it. I told Kirsten, who knew we would finally like something the cool people liked. LOL. Kirsten thought Heather's build looks great!! Talk to you soon,

Dottie