Happy Saturday!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Is everyone having a good weekend? I went to a baby shower today for ny nephew's wife. It was a lot of fun, and the food was great. She had registered at Babies R Us and I swear she could open up her own store after it was all said and done! she got a TON of stuff! They just might need a bigger house now. LOL And would you believe I FORGOT MY CAMERA? I can't believe it! I could have kicked myself. I really meant to bring it but we left in a rush and I totally forgot it. I remembered once we got out of town - the shower was in St. Louis. I was so mad. There were so many things I wanted to take a picture of too. Oh well. I will just have to remember it when the baby is born in March - and take LOTS of pics then. It won't be the same though - I'm still mad that I didn't have it today. After the shower I talked my husband into taking me to Hobby Lobby in Fairview Hgts on the way home to see if they had the Hello Kitty cartridge for my Cricut. They are on sale this week (today is the last day) and I had heard that some HL's were carrying them - there were none in the store where I live. Guess what? They had it! I was so excited! It has a lot of cute stuff on it. I can see using this one a lot. It was worth the detour out of town. Plus I got it on sale. Gotta love a bargain!

Is everyone ready for the super bowl tomorrow? I am not a football fan so I usually only watch the commercials during it since they are usually pretty funny. My DH is going to Chicago to watch it with some of his old fraternity brothers, and my son is going to a friends house to watch it, and since my DD is at school, its just me and my little Lexi watching it I guess. I'll have to watch it in my scraproom so I can do scrapbooking while the game is playing. ha Well - hope you are all having a great weekend! Talk to you soon!
Steph

4 comments:

Emily R. said...

Yahooo!! Cricut stuff on sale! Yahoo!!! What a find :D

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,

How could you forget your camera?? I hate it when I do something like that!! Did you get your new lens??? You sure can tell you and Joseph are related by looking at your new pic and Joey's,you really look alike. I've been blogging quite a bit today, having an addiction problem again. Talk to you soon,

Dottie

Unknown said...

Hey Kim,
I found a scrapbook blog that looks kind of cool. If you want to check it out, it's @ http://scrapbycolor.blogspot.com/. She apparently really likes pink, but her project looks sort of neat. Anyway, when I stumble across these sites, I always think of you. Talk to you soon,
Dottie

Nikki said...

Hey Steph...thanks for your comment about my SB layout, and yes that was the McDonald's Hambugaler, we call him "Bella's Robber"!!hehehe Hope you got some SBing done while watching the super bowl.