The 12 days of Christmas - scrapbook style!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Here's a cute version of the 12 Days of Christmas, courtesy of the fun girls on the CK message board:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me some ribbon in a yard of three.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two shimmer mists and some ribbon in a yard of three.
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three border punches, two shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three!
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four packs of adhesive, three border punches, two shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three!
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 golden brads,four packs of adhesive, three border punches, two shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three!
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 paper trimmers, 5 golden brads, 4 packs of adhesive, 3 border punches, 2 shimmer mists and some ribbon in a yard of 3
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me seven cute home-made cards, six paper trimmers, five golden brads, four packs of adhesive, three border punches, two shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three.
On the Eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 8 packs of rub-ons, seven cute home-made cards, six paper trimmers, five golden brads, four packs of adhesive, three border punches, two shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three.
On the Ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 9 sheets of cardstock, 8 packs of rub-ons, seven cute home-made cards, six paper trimmers, five golden brads, four packs of adhesive, three border punches, two shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 10 loaded gift cards, 9 sheets of cardstock, 8 packs of rub-ons, 7 cute home-made cards, 6 paper trimmers, 5 golden brads, 4 packs of adhesives, 3 border punches, 2 shimmer mists and some ribbon in a yard of three.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven packs of Thickers, ten loaded gift cards, nine sheets of cardstock, 8 packs of rub-ons, 7 cute homemade cards, 6 paper trimmers, 5 golden brads, 4 packs of adhesive, 3border punches, 2 shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three.
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 12 cricut cartridges, 11 packs of Thickers, 10 loaded gift cards, 9 sheets of cardstock, 8 packs of rub-ons, 7 cute homemade cards, 6 paper trimmers, 5 golden brads, 4 packs of adhesive, 3 border punches, 2 shimmer mists, and some ribbon in a yard of three.


Now THAT'S the kind of Christmas I'm talking about! Especially the loaded gift cards - I hope they are from Archivers! LOL

1 comments:

Christie said...

That is cute! How did I miss that over there?
Chris was wanting a Christmas list from me, maybe I will just give him this! lol