Hi, everyone!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Its Sunday and to be honest, I don't really care for Sundays because after that, I have to deal with a MONDAY. YUCK. I hate working - I sure wish I was rich and could stay home and not have to but unfortunately I am not, so tomorrow I will be at my desk working away. : ( I hope everyone has had a great weekend! Mine has been pretty good. For the most part I haven't done much except play around in photoshop, and the lunch yesterday with my friends. Here is a LO I did today - just playing around with some digi stuff I had downloaded a long time ago. Most of it is from Summer Driggs Happy Mother's Day kit, and the scalloped frame is from Peppermint Creative - the new free school kit on her site. Theres not much to the LO but I was really just playing around. I had taken this picture of my DD at a game a couple of weeks ago. I know she isn't smiling but I love this picture for some reason. IMO, she just looks really cute in it. As the title says, she just looks so deep in thought! If you do digi scrapbooking and haven't checked out Summer Driggs blog, you should because she has some really really cute stuff on it, and it is all absolutely free!


Well, I am off to eat dinner - talk to you soon!






Edited to add: I just showed this to my DD and she didn't much care for the pic. She thinks she looks mad in it. What do you think? I think she just looks like she is thinking about something . . .

0 comments: