Sorry!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I haven't been blogging much lately. This has been a crazy summer. It is one of those summers that will be over before I know it, and then I will wonder what I did all summer long to make it go so fast! LOL I sure hope not - I LOVE summer and am so sad when it is over, because that means cold weather is coming. And that, I HATE. I hope to move to a warmer climate someday.
I have been busy trying to do more scrapbooking lately. Here's some pictures if you care to look. The first one is for a new challenge group on the new CKMB. It is called the Outside In challenge. The challenge for this week was to use some brand new supplies on a LO (at least 3 new supplies). I used new ribbon, photo corners and chipboard flowers. It was such a fun LO to do. The picture is of a huge catsup bottle that I pass on my way to Archivers! I LOVE Archivers so I love to see this landmark, as it is just before the store. The second picture is of a LO I did of my DS when he was a baby - I love this picture of him and the velvet paper I used (the blue paper) is from SEI - I bought it while I was in Chicago, at the Windy City Scrapbooking store. I fell in love with the paper the minute I saw it. I loved working with it, but I have to say, rub ons didn't go on it to well. I put some on and then scraped them off because only 1/2 of the rubon would go on. I have heard you can run the velvet paper through a printer as well, but I have not tried that yet. Thanks for looking! I hope you had a great weekend!!!

0 comments: