Santa came!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

As some of you know, we did a CKMB Secret Santa this year. We each had a $20 spending limit, and had to mail our gifts off by Dec. 10. Here is a LO of the fun stuff I got from my CKMB Secret Santa!This was so much fun to do! The person I bought for was craftiegal, and the person who had my name was stine069. My SS lives in California. I had so much fun shopping for her. I hope she enjoyed all that I bought! Coincidentally, the person who had my name lives in the same city as me! What are the odds? I got all kinds of fun scrapbook things - and also got these, which I have been snacking on all weekend long! THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I love that you did a LO of your SS stash!! It looks great. My SS sent me a big bag of M&Ms (I think it was a pounder), and they're...umm...kind of already gone :) My bad!!

Shere said...

Your SS must be a top notch bargain shopper to get all that stuff for $20. I will definitely have to play next year. TFS & enjoy. The layout looks great by the way, I can never get my scraplifts to even resemble the original. Shere

Christina Carnoy said...

Merry Christmas!