Christmas is coming . . . ready or not!

Saturday, December 5, 2009



And let me tell you - I am NOT sure if I will be ready on time! I went shopping today to get a few things - mostly gift certificates - the easy stuff! I of course had to stop by Starbucks and get a Peppermint Mocha on the way. I LOVE those things ! It was even better than I remember from last year. ; ) I need to find something to get my husband. He is the hardest person to buy for - ever. He doesn't need a thing. I need to think of something really good though because he is letting me get an 85 mm lens that I wanted! So if you have any wonderful gift ideas - let me know - I am open to suggestions! As I was out shopping I picked up a gingerbread house kit. Once I get it decorated I will post a picture. I am excited to decorate it. Well - this is a short and sweet post but I am totally exhausted. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!

Steph

1 comments:

Julie McD said...

Enjoy your 85 mm lens. I got one for my birthday and love it! Funny enough, I have the exact ornament that you photographed. It belonged to my grandparents and I was lucky enough to be the only one who wanted their ornaments. They are old and beautiful. Best wishes for a very merry Christmas!
Julie