Happy Labor day!

Monday, September 7, 2009

OK - I am not so happy about this day because I am working today. :( But so far there has been little work for me to do so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to take some time off today and enjoy it like all the normal people who get holidays off! I went outside to get my paper this morning, and noticed rain drops on the tree in front of my house. I know you are thinking "and your point is?" since it has rained the past 2 days here. haha BUT I have been wanting to get some pictures of rain drops with my macro filters that I bought. Some people over on the 2 peas site posted some raindrop pics a while ago and they were so cool. So, I ran inside and grabbed my camera and took some pictures before the drops were all gone! When I first started taking them I noticed that my neighbors house was in them, but upside down! I thought that was so cool. Then I had a lightbulb moment (I do think a little bit slow sometimes!) and realized if I turned around and took them from the OTHER side I would get my own house in them. Pretty clever huh? (notice sarcasm there?). So - here is my raindrop pic with my house in every single drop:


I just love seeing what my camera wil come up with next. haha

So I hope everyone has a great day! As of right now the sun is actually shining, so I hope I can enjoy at least part of it!!!

Talk to you soon!
Steph

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim!

Happy Labor Day Sweetie!!

The pics are cool. You can see your house, lol!

How are you? We doing okay over here. I'll call soon, promise!

Dottie :)

Christie said...

Wow Steph! Those pics are awesome! You are becoming quite the photographer. I'm going to want to take lessons from you!