Hi

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hope everyone is doing great on this fine Tuesday morning! I have a busy day ahead of me today - I have an eye appointment at 10:30, and picking out new glasses after that. I HATE wearing glasses - but then if I don't wear them, I can't see, and contacts are out of the question for me, so there really is no choice for me. :( I have had my current ones for a little over 2 years, and they have broken twice so far - had to have them soldered back together at a jewelry store. LOL Hopefully whatever I get next will be more sturdier! After that, I am going to Hobby Lobby to pick up my new Slice cart. that I bought last week when it was on sale. They were out of them so I had to get a raincheck. Its the Spring cart. I love the font on that cartridge - it kind of reminds me of Fling font - so pretty. Then, I have some other travel arrangements to make. Our vacation is coming up fast - and I could not be happier about that!!! This weekend my friend Connie is coming to see me too, so I need to do a bit of cleaning around the house. Before you know it - it will be bedtime. Days off fly by sooooo quickly! :( Today is also my daughter's last day of summer classes. She has her statistics final today - keep your fingers crossed that it goes well! She finished her med. terminology class last week. Then in 2 weeks or so it will be time to move her back into her dorm at WIU. Wow - this summer went way too fast for me.

Well - sorry for the boring update on my life - but it is what it is! LOL Maybe I will have more fun things to discuss next time! Have a great day!

Steph

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim!

Glad to hear you're getting your vaca, richly deserved. Is everyone going to get to go?

I'll give you a buzz (ha-cute pic!)

Dottie :)

Nikki said...

Hey there Steph!! I feel so bad, I can hardly keep up with everything work involved, along with designing my new spring lines and checking in with friends!! I hope you are on your vacation right now!! Tennessee is beautiful we drove through the entire state going to CHA. (even stayed the night in one of the cites) Email me when you get back!! I'll look forward to your pictures!!