First photo shoot and other random things . . .

Tuesday, April 14, 2009






My friend Connie asked me a while ago to take some senior pics of her son. I was both happy and nervous about this. As you all know - I LOVE taking pictures. But I was so afraid she wouldn't like them or they wouldn't turn out! We did it last Saturday, and while it wasn't raining (which is good!), it was way too sunny (which is bad for taking pictures because it causes too much shadow on his face). I did get some that I thought turned out pretty good - I am posting some here for you to see. I hope Stephen doesn't mind me posting pics of him all over the place - but since I put them on Facebook, I figured he probably wouldn't mind me sharing them here as well! He was such a good sport about this - I couldn't have asked for a better subject to take pictures of. He did whatever we asked (Connie was my very helpful assistant, thinking up all the poses for me!), and I personally think he is just really photogenic.

After this, I spent lots of time on Sunday editing some of my favorites and then we had Easter dinner at my SIL's. Then Monday - back to work. :( :( :( Thankfully today is my day off and I can finally get caught up on laundry. Such a time-consuming job - and it never seems to be done! Anyway - hope you are all having a great day!
Talk to you soon!
Steph

2 comments:

Christie said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Unknown said...

Hi Kim!

These are the best pics. Way better than the ones I paid for when Kris graduated. Hmmmm....I see the possibility for a new career here... you think? I do!! Have fun and see you all soon!

Dottie :)