How frustrating!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well apparently CK decided to change their message board - surprise. But NOW I can't log in. :( Don't they know how addicted I am to that board? How frustrating it is that I can't talk to all my online friends? I emailed them so hopefully they will be able to help but with the last board fiasco I am not holding my breath. Thank God for Facebook. LOL

In other news, my DH is suppose to be coming home from Dallas today but as usual his flight has already been pushed back. He may or may not be home tonight. Looks like its just me and Joey tonight again for dinner! He's not feeling so well today - he has a bad cold. He really wanted to stay home from school but hes missed a bunch when he "said" he wasn't feeling well and then made a miraculous recovery shortly after school started, so I am making him stick it out now unless he wakes up puking. haha I did feel bad today though because I could tell he really did not feel well. I told him to make it to lunch and if he wanted to come home to call but he didn't call. He had two tests before lunch that I wanted him to get in before he came home. ; ) Won't be long and he will be out of school anyway. Only 2 more months to go.

Well - gotta go for now. Maybe I will do something productive around here - or . . . maybe not. LOL Talk to you soon!
Steph

3 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Tell me about it, I was on it yesterday finally catching up and boom it turns over to the new one, If I log in the MB is migrating if I do not log in I see posts but can not reply...OY OY OY ....tried cache clearing solution from last new board but does not seem to work...LOL

Unknown said...

Hi Kim

I'm on Facebook, but it never occurred to me to look for you!! To bad about the message board being blocked :( I hate that when it happens! Hope Joey starts feeling better, I finally think I'm going to live, but is touch and go for a while LOL unfortunately, I don't think you can died from strep throat, you just wish you could.

Dottie ;-)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I got locked out too girl :(
what can I say :(