Sunday update

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Well, we are still here in Chicago. My DD is still not able to eat - possibly she will start clear liquids today. We sure hope so. She has not eaten since Tuesday, and is totally starving!!! Everything still looks good, and the headaches have subsided a bit so that is good news. She still has to lay flat, so that is bothersome to her as well. I wish she could eat soon because there is a really cute cupcake shop just across the street called Swirlz. The cupcakes there look so yummy - I can't wait to buy one for her! I don't know how people do it living here - my feet are absolutely killing me from all the walking I have done. People who park on the street are bumper to bumper. I am afraid my parallel parking skills aren't good enough to do it around here. ; )

Well - I am off to grab a bite of lunch somewhere. If anything changes I'll let you know! Have a great Sunday and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

1 comments:

Latrice said...

Hope your DD is doing well. Keep me posted. Can't wait to see your puzzle too!! Do you have all the pieces yet?