What a weekend!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

OK - yesterday I met 2 CKMB girls - we went on a shopping spree for scrapbook supplies! I met Leea (Luvzen2) and Latrice (Scrapaddict13). Leea and I went to Naperville and shopped at Michaels, Jo Ann Fabrics, Target and Archivers. Then we went to IKEA and met Latrice there! We spent WAY too much money but had a lot of fun! I bought a drawer storage unit that I have had my eye on for a while now . . . here is a link to a picture of it: http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/63414_PE170984_S4.jpg
Its perfect for holding lots of scrapbooking stuff - and anyone who scrapbooks knows, you have to have lots of "stuff". LOL

Here is a picture of us girls at IKEA:
Hope you all had a great weekend! Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

ConnieDawn said...

Your drawer storage unit is awesome, nerd bomber! LOL Your one of kind! :-)

Samantha said...

You lucky, lucky girl!!! Latrice and Leea are two of my favorite on-line pals right next to you!!! What a great picture of all three of you. It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!!